Many gamers have been asking how they may acquire MW2 Twitch drops and upcoming ones since Activision announced that Twitch drops would be enabled for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Therefore, we will demonstrate in this post how to Link the Activision account to Twitch.
Anyone who watches their preferred broadcaster with drops enabled from October 28 to November 6 will automatically receive the Twitch drop rewards for CoD: MW2. A charm can be unlocked after 15 minutes of watching a stream, and a calling card and an emblem can be opened after 30 minutes. You can unlock a sticker after watching a stream for 45 minutes, and after watching it for at least 60 minutes, you can unlock a blueprint.
You only need to link your Activision ID and Twitch account to be qualified to earn these Twitch drops. So long as you watch a streamer who has drops enabled, you could get Twitch drops.
How to link an activation account to Twitch?
- Make an Activision account or log in with an existing one.
- If you don’t already have an account, go to Twitch and click sign up in the top right corner, or if you have, click sign in.
- To link your Activision account to your Twitch account through this address, make sure you’re signed in to the Activision account you wish to receive Twitch drops on.
- Then you can watch Twitch drop-eligible streams. A Twitch notice will be sent to you for each drop reward you obtain. You only need to restart the game on your console or computer if the item doesn’t appear in-game.
Explained: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s Special Ops mode
Despite the fact that Call of Duty is best known for its addicting multiplayer and grandiose campaigns, its co-op modes are also extremely well-liked.
Although Modern Warfare 2 doesn’t have a zombie mode, Infinity Ward has brought back Unique Ops for Call of Duty: 2022 as its cooperative mode, and it seems like something extraordinary for lovers of that style of gaming.
Using two factors to authenticate
You can increase the security of your account by using two-factor authentication. When two-factor authentication is enabled, you need to use Google Authenticator, a third-party authentication tool, to access your account.
You will be given a two-factor authentication setup if you are creating an account for the first time or if you have not enabled two-factor authentication on an existing account. If the setup process was bypassed, you could allow two-factor authentication under your account’s PRIVACY & SECURITY area.
Set up two-factor authentication by following these instructions.
- On your tablet or smartphone, download and install the Google Authenticator app.
- Enter your Activision account and navigate to the PRIVACY & SETTINGS tab.
- Enable two-factor authentication by selecting it.
- Tap the addition (+) symbol in the authenticator app after opening it.
- You can use your smartphone or tablet’s Scan Barcode or Manual Entry keys to read the QR code.
The Bottom Line
Above, we have shared with you how to link the Activision account to Twitch. We hope you can now connect your activision account to Twitch.